ITEE stands for Information Technology Engineers Examination. ITEE is the national level IT Engineers Examination governed by IPA, Japan. It is one of the largest scale national qualification examinations in Japan, with approximately 600,000 applicants each year. ITEE examination is conducted on the same date and time with the same set of questions among all the ITPEC (Information Technology Professionals Examination Council) member countries. The examination is conducted twice a year, generally in April and October.
There are currently 4 exams being offered by ITPEC:
- Level-1: IT Passport Exam (IP): [This examination is suitable for IT & non-IT professionals and graduates.] Registration for IP/FE Exam
- Level-2: Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination (FE): [This examination is suitable for IT professionals/graduates and 4th years’ CSE/IT related students.] Registration for IP/FE Exam
- Level-3: Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination (AP) [This examination is suitable for experienced IT professionals.]
- Level-4: Advanced Examination (AE) [This examination is suitable for domain specific experienced IT professionals.]
ITEE in Asia
ITEE qualification is widely accepted in Asian region. An agreement of mutual recognition on ITEE examination has been made amongst 13 countries in Asia. ITEE certification is mutually recognized in China, Chinese Taipei, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
ITPEC is an organization to co-ordinate all the efforts of member countries in the implementation of IT Engineers Skill Standards and IT Engineers Examinations in Asia. Bangladesh has joined as ITPEC member country on 1 September 2014. Member countries of ITPEC are Philippines, Mongolia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
ITEE in Bangladesh
Bangladesh government is conducting and implementing ITEE in Bangladesh by Bangladesh IT-engineers Examination Center (BD-ITEC) of Bangladesh Computer Council under the umbrella of ICT Division, Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications & IT. It is the national level examination for IT professionals/graduates in Bangladesh. Non-IT Professionals/graduates also can achieve international recognition for their IT knowledge & skills. BD-ITEC is conducting ITEE in Bangladesh from October 2013 regularly. The following two exams are conducted in Bangladesh now:
- Level-1: IT Passport Exam (IP): [This examination is suitable for non-IT professionals and graduates.]
- Level-2: Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination (FE): [This examination is suitable for IT professionals and graduates and 4th years’ CSE/IT related students.]
“পরবর্তী ITEE পরীক্ষা আগামী ২১ অক্টোবর ২০২৩ শনিবার অনুষ্ঠিত হবে। পরীক্ষার রেজিস্ট্রেশন ১ জুলাই ২০২৩ হতে ৩০ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০২৩ তারিখ পর্যন্ত চলমান থাকবে।”
Registration for Exam
Please visit http://registration.bditec.gov.bd/